Tuesday, April 14, 2009

So long old friend...

To Whom It May Concern:

Dear Sir or Madam, it is with a great deal of sadness that I regret to inform you of the practical termination of the so-called The Hiphopanonymous Report blogspot. Over the last two years, the eleven entries which this site bequeathed to the internets, despite the often languid nature of the Report, were by all accounts pure genius. Few have succeeded in wading through these musings and thereafter escaped with their soul; for so palpable is the sense of the divine throughout the Report that little else could be expected from utter brilliance. And yet, as is the way of this side of paradise, all things must come to an end. From dust the Report arose and thusly shall it return. In closing, I wish to thank you for your interest in following this blog from tips of my fingers to the depths of my nether regions. I wish you godspeed and glad tidings.

Yours Truly,

The Hip-hop-tic-tac-tician

2 comments:

ben wideman said...

We barely knew you. You left us too soon - like before I even realized you were here.

Holly Snyder Thompson said...

My campaign failed.