Friday, August 17, 2007

1314 Los Robles #BB

Well, yesterday it finally happened. A long-anticipated day of moving came and went without a hitch (except for Henry's box springs falling out of my mom's truck only to be quickly snatched up by the expedient hands of one C. Laine Julian). At this present moment in reality, only the bedroom found its way into some semblance of order before both Henry and I crashed (our third roommate Awesome Dave, who will be gracing the Southland with his charming presence this weekend, will, sadly enough, not be moving in until early September). Nevertheless, Henry and I have avowed to carry out a pre-emptive strike upon the clutter of this house with policy of sock and awe that would make William Kristol and the rest of his neo-conservative PNAC friends proud.

Anyway, I am gonna have to take off now and take me a Greek quiz. Today we are being tested on the subjunctive mood. Accordingly, because I studied very little for this quiz, I might not do so well on it. Then, I could get lucky and pass it with flying colors making it look like I studied for several hours the day before. Personally, I would settle for something in the middle.

Well, here's to new apartments, massive cleaning efforts and barely scathing by on foreign language examinations.

3 comments:

Sean said...

something tells me you were sandbagging on that Greek...especially since i know "barely studying" for you means you only looked at it 2 or 3 times. i'm sure you were fine.

BigRyan said...

Its true sean--i did quite well on the quiz. Thanks for believing in me.

Sean said...

see, no sweat buddy. you work too hard to not be prepared for things like that. your standards are not normal. it comes in handy because then struggling for you is still excelling. and about the believing...that's never gonna change, buddy.